North Carolina residents do you need Tri-Term medical health insurance coverage? Request a quote for affordable health insurance for family needs. For a while comprehensive non-Obamacare plans have only been good for one year at a time, but with recent changes in the health insurance market, you can get UHC Tri-Term. This is an affordable and comprehensive non-Obamacare plan guaranteed for three (3) years
TriTerm Medical Insurance is a type of 3 year short term health insurance. But while standard short term plans provide limited benefits for a duration of nearly 1 year, TriTerm Medical plans offer more robust benefits for things like preventive care, office visits and prescriptions. And TriTerm Medical plans last for nearly 3 years of coverage over 3 terms.
Key Points of Tri-Term:
- Tri-Term is a non-Obamacare health insurance plan you can start and stop at any time of the year.
- Monthly premiums for Tri-Term are much more affordable than Obamacare plans, saving you money.
- Tri-Term gives you access to United Healthcare’s provider network, which is one of the largest networks in the country. You won’t have to worry about healthcare providers not accepting your plan.
- Once enrolled you are locked in the plan for three (3) years, no matter what changes occur to your health.
- Tri-term provides you with true out of pocket protection with reasonable deductibles and out of pocket maximums.
- The plan also includes copays for prescription drugs and doctor visits.
TriTerm plans may provide the stable middle ground of health insurance you need between staying uncovered and finding a long-term health insurance solution. Some of the benefits offered by TriTerm include up to $200 per person coverage for preventive care per term, office visits for illness or injury that cost $50 per visit copay for the first four-doctor office visits per person per term with a Copay Select plan, prescription coverage often for a $25 copay for each prescription with certain plans after you pay your deductible and a single application process.
EDM Insurance can provide you with a wide array of choices from some of the top insurance carriers.
Health insurance is important for many reasons. It helps pay for medical bills and prescription drugs, which can be very expensive. It also helps you avoid large medical debt and provides a cap on the most you could spend on health care each year. Health insurance covers essential health benefits critical to maintaining your health and treating illness and accidents. It protects you from unexpected, high medical costs. You pay less for covered in-network health care, even before you meet your deductible. Enrolling in high-quality health insurance can help you avoid large medical bills that can cause financial hardship and even medical bankruptcy.